Wipro Big Recruitment for Freshers 2022 Hiring as Analyst Programmer of Any Degree Graduate.
Wipro Recruitment for Freshers 2022: Wipro Limited is an Indian multinational corporation that provides information technology, consulting, and business process services. It’s headquartered in Bangalore Karnataka India. In 2013, Wipro separated its non-IT businesses and formed the privately-owned Wipro Enterprises.
Your impact as an analyst Programmer:
• Proficient in SQL and SAS programs (or in JCL / DB2).
• Uses advanced debugging skills to resolve advanced programming errors, system defects, and system errors. Able to create Analysis and Test plans based on requirements.
• Can independently work and lead Clint for Batch delivery.
• Having any past Alight/Aon/Wipro experience will add an advantage able to writing SQL queries and SAS programs.
• Performs test planning for simple to a medium-difficult projects.
• Health or Retirement Domain experience will give an additional advantage
• Perform Unit/ Integration Test own program/ code.
• Uses advanced debugging skills to resolve advanced programming errors, system defects, and system errors.
• Understanding data flows, data processing, and common data stores.
• Deep SAS programming skills with advanced SAS functions.
• Deep JCL/Mainframe knowledge.
• Able to translate typical client requirements and legislation into system specifications analysis in conjunction with the TBA team.
• Reviews analysis documentation updates made by the team and evaluates the results of configuration and test execution.
How To Get Jobs In India Biggest Tech Company TCS: Click Here
Google India Is Hiring Fresher 2022-2023: Click Here
10 Online Jobs for College Students: Click Here
• Advanced knowledge of batch-related proprietary software products and system utilities.
• Excellent communication skills (Verbal, Written, and listening ability). Being part of the solution and influencing the team towards achieving the same.
• Work with the global team efficiently and have the relevant test information flowing through all communication channels within the firm.
• Proficient knowledge of at least one Domain Solution.
You May Also Read