WhatsApp Multi-Device Feature: WhatsApp’s multi-device functionality has been in beta mode for the past few months for users to try out the new feature.
Meta-owned instant messaging app WhatsApp has been testing its multi-device functionality in beta for the past few months so that users can try it out. Now, the company has taken the multi-device functionality out of beta testing and has started rolling out a stable version of the feature. While in beta, users had the option to choose whether or not to use the feature. However, now WhatsApp has started rolling out the stable version of multi-device support and it is no longer an opt-in feature. It will be activated automatically for all users and will let you use WhatsApp on up to four different devices at once, without the need to connect your smartphone every time you log in.
The company said that since the beta rollout, there has been an increase in people accessing the feature directly through a web browser. This feature is most convenient for users who work on their laptops and do any kind of communication on WhatsApp. It makes it easy to send and receive WhatsApp messages directly on your computer without having to worry about keeping your phone connected.
While there has been no announcement from Meta-owned WhatsApp about the feature coming out of beta, users are noticing that the multi-device functionality is out of beta testing. We can independently verify that the “beta” tag is now gone from WhatsApp using multi-device support, which means the feature is out of beta testing and is running in a stable build.
- WhatsApp 10 New Features Comming Soon
- How to get YouTube Premium Free
- KGF Chapter 2 Release Date Announced, Review, Grate Rating
- Xiaomi VS iPhone, which one is better?
Multi-device support allows users to use WhatsApp on their phone and up to four other devices that are not another smartphone. This means that the same WhatsApp account cannot be used on two different smartphones, but users can connect up to four PCs or tablets to WhatsApp Web at once. Earlier, users needed to keep their phones connected to the internet to be able to use WhatsApp. This is no longer the case, and users can freely use WhatsApp Web without connecting their phones to the Internet.
How to connect whatsapp to 4 devices
- To use the feature, you need to visit www.web.whatsapp.com from their web browser. You will see a QR code on the screen.
- Then, you have to open WhatsApp on your phone and click on the three-dot menu on the top right corner of the screen.
- Then click “Linked devices”, then click “Link a device.”
- Now, scan the QR code on your screen, and you’re done! Now you can forget about your phone and use WhatsApp freely on other devices.
That’s how you can use WhatsApp on multiple devices.
We hope this (WhatsApp Multi-Device Feature Out For Beta Mode) article will help you. Have a Great Day ?