Truman State University announces scholarships for Indian students. Applications for the scholarship are open till April 30, 2022. To apply for the scholarship students can go to – international.truman.edu/southasia
US-based Truman State University is offering Presidential Honorary Scholarship to Indian students. These scholarships will be awarded for on-campus education through the fall of the 2022 session. Scholarships up to USD 10,000 will be awarded to each meritorious Indian student.
- Best tips to score high marks in math CBSE exam class 10
- Why do lakhs of Indians go abroad to study? Cause of Brain Drain?
- 10 Google Certification Tips Will Help You
- JAC 10th 12th Exam Center Will Expanded 2022
The university offers a wide range of academic programs through its five well-defined schools in the areas of Business, Health Sciences and Education, Science and Mathematics, Arts and Letters, and Social and Cultural Studies.
- A 3.5 GPA and a minimum eligibility criteria of 1300 SAT and IELTS 7.0 or equivalent will be awarded with a dissertation scholarship of up to US$10,000.
- Minimum eligibility criteria for scholarships up to US$7,500, 3.25 GPA and 1240 SAT and IELTS 7.0 or equivalent. An essay is required.
- With essays, 3.0 GPA and a minimum score of 1160 SAT and IELTS 6.5 or equivalent for a scholarship of up to US$5,000.
The University does not require any separate application for this particular scholarship. In addition, scholarship awards may be renewed for up to eight semesters (four years) if a candidate is able to maintain a 3.25-grade point average.