If you want to make something different in fast then you will surely like this recipe, the Special recipe of sago.You Need To Try
special recipe of sago,During the nine-day fast of Navratri, the smell of eating fruit starts coming from everyone’s homes. Most of the people these days eat fasting potatoes, fasting vegetables, fruits and buckwheat dumplings, buckwheat puri etc. But during the nine-day Navratri fast, sabudana khichdi is also eaten a lot. The best thing about this khichdi is that it removes the weakness caused by fasting.!– Composite Start –>
Plus, it is not only healthy but also delicious, which you can prepare in a jiffy. But many women complain that their khichdi becomes sticky, but now it will not happen to you because today we are taking special recipe of Juhi Parmar. With the help of which you can prepare the perfect khichdi in few minutes.
How to make:
- Clean and wash the sago well and keep it soaked in water for an hour. (sago luchi recipe)
- Then put a pan on the gas, heat 2-3 tablespoons of ghee and roast the peanuts and peel them off.
- Now put the peanuts in a mixer and grind them coarsely and boil the potatoes and cut them into pieces.
- When the sago swells in an hour, then take it out from the water and keep it aside and now heat the kadhai on the gas.
- Then add potato, sago, green chili, powdered sugar and lemon juice to it and mix well.
- Then cover the khichdi with a plate and let it cook on low flame for 5 minutes. (sago tikki recipe)
- After that, remove the plate from the pan and mix coarsely ground peanuts in the khichdi and stir with a big spoon for a minute.
- Then add rock salt to the sago khichdi and mix it well and switch off the gas.
- Your fasting Sabudana Khichdi is ready, which you can easily serve.
Sabudana Special Khichdi Recipe Card:
You can give special flavor to sabudana khichdi in this way.
- Total Time : 20
- min Preparation Time : 5 min
- Cooking Time : 15 min
- Servings : 3 Cooking
- Level : Medium
- Course: Others
- Calories: 175
- Cuisine: Indian
- Flipkart sale Cancellation of orders for iPhone 13 , customers furious
- JAC Class 12 New Syllabus 2022-2023
- 1 cup- Sabudana (soaked)
- according to taste – rock salt
- 1 cup- Peanuts (coarse powder of roasted peanuts)
- 1 tsp- lemon juice
- 2-3 tbsp – Ghee
- 1- Potato (boiled)
- 1- Potato (boiled)
- 3- Green chilies
- 1 tsp- sugar (grated)
Sago is used in a few different ways, including as a thickener, for baking, and in desserts such as puddings. The preparation can range from forming it into a pancake, making it into a glue-like paste, or forming the starch into balls. Commercially, it is most often made into pearls. The pearls are boiled until they are translucent and then sweetened with milk and sugar. Cinnamon is the spice flavoring of choice but cardamom works great, too; and it goes well with various toppings. The bubbles at the bottom of the bowl or cup make for a delightful surprise as they slide down your throat.
Clean and wash the sago well and keep it soaked in water for an hour.
When the sago swells in an hour, then take it out from the water and keep it aside and now heat the kadhai on the gas.
Then add potato, sago, green chili, powdered sugar and lemon juice to it and mix well.
Then cover the khichdi with a plate and let it cook on low flame for 5 minutes.
Then add coarsely ground peanuts to the khichdi and stir with a big spoon for a minute.
Your fasting Sabudana Khichdi is ready, which you can easily serve.