SBI Job vacancy 2022: State Bank of India is recruiting for the posts of System Officer, Executive. apply now!
State Bank of India (SBI) is a Fortune 500 company, an Indian multinational, public sector banking and financial services statutory body headquartered in Mumbai. The rich heritage and legacy of over 200 years, recognizes SBI as the most trusted bank by Indians for generations. SBI, the largest Indian bank with a quarter market share, serves over 450 million customers through its vast network of over 22,000 branches, 62617 ATMs/ADWMs, 71,968 BC outlets, with a focus on innovation and customer-centricity. The focus is made, which is precipitated. From the core values of the Bank – Service, Transparency, Ethics, Humility, and Sustainability.
- Bank Of Baroda Job vacancy 2022 – Check Qualification
- Blockchain in schools and colleges
- Wipro recruitment 2022 for freshers, Apply Now!
- UPSC Recruitment 2022 Drive: Apply Online
- Current Affairs of 9 May 2022 – Daily Current Affairs MCQ
SBI Job Recruitment 2022
State Bank of India is recruiting for the posts of System Officer, Executive. Interested candidates can check the relevant details given below:
State Bank of India Job Openings
|About SBI Job||Requirement Detail|
|Post Name||System Officer, Executive|
|No. of Post||35|
|Salary||Rs. 36,100 – 89,890/- Per Month|
|Job Location||Mumbai – Maharashtra, All India|
|Age Limit||The candidate’s maximum age should be 40 years as on 31-03-2022|
|Application Fee||General/ OBC/EWS Candidates: Rs. 750/-|
Mode Of Payment: Online
|Selection Process||Online Written Test, Short Listing, Interview, CTC Negotiation|
|Last date to pay the application fee||17-05-2022|
|Online Test (Tentative)||25th June 2022|
|Downloading Call Letter for Online Test (Tentative)||16th June 2022 Onwards|
SBI Vacancy Details
|Post Name||No of Posts|
|System Officer (Test Engineer)||2|
|System Officer (Web Developer)||1|
|System Officer (Performance/Senior Automation Test Engineer||1|
|System Officer (Project Manager)||3|
|Executive (Test Engineer)||10|
|Executive (Interaction Designer)||3|
|Executive (Web Developer)||1|
|Executive (Portal Administrator)||3|
|Senior Executive (Performance/ Automation Test Engineer)||4|
|Senior Executive (Interaction Designer)||2|
|Senior Executive (Project Manager)||4|
|Senior Special Executive (Project Manager)||1|
SBI Salary Details
|Post Name||Salary (Per Month)|
|System Officer (Test Engineer)|
System Officer (Web Developer)
|Rs. 36,000 – 63,840/-|
|System Officer (Performance/Senior Automation Test Engineer)||Rs. 48,170 – -69,810/-|
|System Officer (Project Manager)||Rs. 63,840 -89,890/-|
|Executive (Test Engineer)|
Executive (Interaction Designer)
Executive (Web Developer)
Executive (Portal Administrator)
|Rs. 15.00 – 20.00 Lakhs/-|
|Senior Executive (Performance/ Automation Test Engineer)|
Senior Executive (Interaction Designer
Senior Executive (Project Manager)
|Rs. 19.00 – 24.00 Lakhs/-|
|Senior Special Executive (Project Manager)||Rs. 23.00 – 27.00 Lakhs/-|
As per SBI official notification candidate should have completed BE/B.Tech in CSE, IT, ECE, MCA, M.Sc, M.Tech from any recognized board or university.
Steps to Apply for SBI System Officer, Executive Jobs 2022
- First, visit the official website @ sbi.co.in
- And check for the SBI Recruitment or Careers to which you are going to apply.
- Open System Officer, Executive Jobs notification and check Eligibility.
- Check the last date carefully before starting the application form.
- If you are eligible, Fill the application form without any mistakes.
- Pay the application fee (If applicable) and submit the application form before the last date (17-May-2022) and capture the Application form number/acknowledgment number.