North Eastern Railway Jobs 2022: There is a chance for the candidates for sports quota in Railways. Know how to apply.
North Eastern Railway Jobs 2022: Looking for a job? Dream of getting a government job? Then this will be good news for you! Railway Recruitment Cell has invited online applications on behalf of North Eastern Railway, Gorakhpur for recruitment under Sports Quota for the year 2021-22 for Group ‘C’ posts. The online application was announced on March 26, 2022. This will be a good opportunity for those candidates who have passed the 12th class and looking for a job. If you are interested then you need to know that the last date to apply for North Eastern Railway Recruitment application is April 25, 2022. Check All Details Here Before Apply Online.
North Eastern Railway Jobs 2022: Vacancy details
North Eastern Railway has released the post-wise vacancy details in the notification. Candidates should be from the sports quota. The total number of posts is 21. Know all North Eastern Railway Vacancies details.
- Cricket (Men): 2 (1-Opener Batsman; 1- Right-arm medium pace bowler or allrounder)
- Kabaddi (Men): 2 (1-All-rounder; 1-Right raider)
- Basketball (Men): 1 (forward)
- Hockey (Men): 2 (Forward and Half)
- Hockey (Women): 2 (Deep half, Goal Keeper)
- Volleyball (Men): 2 (Universal attacker, Centre Blocker)
- Hand (all (Men): 2 (Goal Keeper and PP)
- Wrestling (Men): 2 (72KG Greco-Roman and 55 KG Greco Roman)
- Wrestling (Women): 2 (53 KG Free Style and 57-KG Free Style)
- Athletics (Men): 20Harmer Throw and 400m race) Athletics (Women) 1 (5000m race
- Weight Lifting (Women) 195KG)
- How to Earn Money Online?
- How to Get Your Dream Job as a Fresher in 2022
- JAC Board New Session Big Changes-Know In Details
- Learn ethical hacking for less than $50
- RBI Recruitment 2022: Apply Now
- Bank Of Baroda Job vacancy 2022 – Check Qualification
Eligibility Criteria and Educational Qualification
Candidate must have passed at least 12th class for the posts with GP Rs. 1900/2000, and for the posts having GP Rs. 2400 (Technical must have Science stream in 10+2 with Mathematics or Physics. Whereas for the post with GP Rs.2000, the applicant must have a University degree or its equivalent.
Age Limit: North Eastern Railway has fixed the age limit as 18 years to 25 years. There is no age relaxation.
North Eastern Railway Jobs 2022: Application fee
The application fee for SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen, PWD, and Women is Rs. 250, while for others it is Rs.500.
How to apply for North Eastern Railway Jobs?
Step 1: Visit the North Eastern Radways website with this link- CLICK HERE
Step 2: You will find the online application here with the title Sports Quota Recruitment
Step 3: Candidates need to fill the form following the step-by-step guide
Step 4: You will need to upload a scanned recent passport photo and signature while filling out the application form
Step 5: Pay the examination fee: And submit the form Keep checking the official website of North Eastern Railways for the latest updates