National Scholarship 2022 If you also want to take advantage of it under the National Scholarship and have not applied yet, then apply quickly. Under National Scholarship 2022, applicants pursuing courses like class 10th, 12th, graduation, diploma can participate in this scholarship.
National Scholarship 2022:
For National Scholarship, candidates have to apply online. Candidates from any state can participate in this scholarship. For this the applicant must be a resident of India. If you are a student of any state and studying in any class then you can apply online. The data for applying online under this scholarship has been increased. If you have missed to apply for any reason, then you can apply online for this scholarship.
National Scholarship 2022 covers these plans:
- Central plans
- UGC Plans
- AICTE Plans
- State Schemes
- CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022 has started registration see process
- Savitribai Phule Kishori Samridhi Yojna 2022 [Pdf Download]
- Jharkhand Industrial Instructing Officer Jobs 2022-Apply Now
Important date regarding National Scholarship 2022:
|Pre Matric Scholarship||15 Oct 2022|
|Post Matric Scholarship||31 Oct 2022|
|Professional & Technical Courses||31 Oct 2022|
|Institute Verification Last Date||15 Nov 2022|
|UGC Scolarship Apply Last Date||31 Oct 2022|
National Scholarship 2022 How to Apply:
- To Apply Online Under National Scholarship visit the official website.
- On this page you will get the option of Apply for Fresh to apply new in scholarship. Click on it.
- After this, the application form will open in front of you.
- After that fill all the necessary documents in National Scholarship.
- At last click on submit and get the receipt for it.
Required Documents for National Scholarship 2022:
- 10th 12th Mark sheet
- Bank Passbook
- Aadhar card
- Mobile number
- Income certificate of applicant’s parents
- caste certificate
- Residence certificate
- passport size photograph
The University Grants Commission (UGC) is a major statutory body of the Government of India functioning under it. It is established with the objective of coordinating, determining and maintaining the standards of higher education in India. It is the authority that accredits universities across India and also provides them with funds. Apart from this, UGC also provides some scholarship schemes for the students pursuing college level education.
AICTE Schemes National Scholarship Portal:
AICTE functions under the Higher Education Department MHRD. AICTE, operating since 1945, looks after the coordinated development and proper planning for technical as well as management education systems in India. Despite sanctioning post graduation and graduation programs under specified categories, AICTE also offers several scholarships for students to ensure that financial constraints do not hinder their professional careers.