Jharkhand CM Support App Download and Registration Process : Jharkhand government is giving a subsidy of ₹ 25 on petrol, for which the Jharkhand government has launched an app through which the beneficiaries can get themselves registered, know how to register and download them in your mobile.
Cm Support App Download: For the scheme of giving subsidy on petrol starting from 26 January in the state of Jharkhand, the government has launched the app on Wednesday i.e. 19 January 2022 itself.
Through which the card holder will be benefited, by registering himself, he can take advantage of this scheme. You will know here that what is the name of that application, how to download it, in your mobile phone as well as how to register in it.
Under this scheme, state ration card holders will be given a subsidy of ₹ 25 per liter on the purchase of petrol. Two wheeler drivers can take advantage of this rebate on the purchase of petrol up to 10 liters in a month i.e. you can buy one ration card. Through this, you can get a discount of ₹ 25 per liter in petrol up to 10 liters and this money will come directly to your bank account.You will have to pay the full amount in the petrol pump, through the money you will give, your subsidy money will be sent to your bank account by the Jharkhand government. To take advantage of this scheme, it is necessary to have a ration card. Also Read: Viral News: 65 साल के बुजुर्ग ने रचाई अपने ही 21 साल की बहू से कि शादी
Chief Minister Hemant Soren has launched CM Support App for registration of petrol subsidy scheme in the presence of departmental ministers at Project Bhawan Secretariat on Wednesday. By downloading which common citizens can get themselves registered through CM Support Mobile App Download, after registration, the card holders will get the benefit of it. Or if you are having trouble downloading it then you can go to JSS By going to (https://jsfss.jharkhand.gov.in), the applicant will have to enter his ration card and aadhaar number, after which OTP will come on the mobile number linked to his aadhaar. can register. The Chief Minister will launch this scheme in Dumka at the Republic Day celebrations on 26 January 2022. Also Read:CBSE Term 2 Sample Paper 2022 Class 12 PDF (Download)
They will get the benefit of Petrol Subsidy (cm support app jharkhand download) scheme (Beneficiary):
- The applicant must be a ration card holder under the State’s National Food Security Act or State Food Security Act.
- The verified Aadhaar number of all the family members should be mentioned in the ration card.
- The bank account number and mobile number linked with Aadhaar of the applicant should be updated.
- The registration of the vehicle of the applicant should be in the name of the applicant.
- Applicant should have valid driving license.
- Applicant’s two wheeler should be registered in the state.
Registration process has to be done like this
- By going to CM Support App or (https://jsfss.jharkhand.gov.in), the applicant will have to enter his/her ration card and Aadhaar number, after which OTP will come on the mobile number linked to their Aadhaar and After that they can register themselves.
- The applicant’s ration card number will be the login and the last eight digit password of the head of the family will be Aadhaar.
- After entering the OTP, the applicant will choose the name in the ration card and enter the vehicle number and driving license number.
- Whatever rule given above was issued by the entire Jharkhand government, if you register yourself with all these rules, then you can take advantage of the subsidy given in petrol.
- CM support app has not been released publicly yet, it is currently in test, it will be released to everyone after 26 January 2022.
From downloading CM support app to registration link
|CM Support App Details||Links And Severs|
|Beneficiary (लाभार्थी)||Ration Card Holder|
|App Name||Cm Support|
|App Lounching Date||19 Jan 2022|
|App Lounching Date(For Public)||26 Jan 2022|
|App Downloading Link||Click Here|
|Registration Website||Click Here|
|App Google Play Store Link||Click Here|