Jharkhand Cm Scholarship Yojna 2022: Chief Minister Megha Scholarship Scheme Examination 2022 School Education and Literacy Department will conduct a competitive examination of students to provide scholarships to students from classes IX to XII. Scholarships ie scholarships will be provided to the selected students.
Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC Board) has been authorized to conduct the examination. Online will be invited. This competitive exam will be free of cost. of the students appearing in this scholarship examination
The essential qualification, form, and scheme are as follows:-
Chief Minister Megha Scholarship Scheme:
- Under the Chief Minister Megha Scholarship Scheme 2022, a total of 5000 students will be selected every year. The selection of students for the scholarship will be done based on a competitive examination.
- Only a maximum of 400 students/girls will be selected from each district.
- Annual scholarship of Rs.12,000/- will be provided to all the selected students from class-09 to 12.
- It will be mandatory for the concerned students to get 60% marks in each annual examination (class 09, 10 and 11) to be held from class-09 to 12, only then they will be considered eligible for getting scholarship for the coming year. any class 09, 10
Or if the concerned student fails to get 60% marks in 11th, then they will not get the benefit of this scheme from the coming year.
- The selected student / student can take enrollment in any school (in CBSE / ICSE or other school) under the state.
- Such students, who will study under non-residential arrangement / in addition to the residential school run by the state government, will be fully payable the amount of scholarship.
- If the students receiving scholarship are studying in any residential school of the state, then only 50 percent of the scholarship amount will be payable to them.
- Only 50 percent of the scholarship amount will be payable to the students who get admission in Akanksha.
- JAC Board 12th Passing Marks 2022
- JAC Board 10th Passing Number 2022
- North Eastern Railway Jobs 2022: Apply Now
- How to Get Your Dream Job as a Fresher in 2022
Eligibility of the students to appear in the examination
- Students enrolled and studying regularly in Government / Governmentized / Kasturba / Model / Project / Minority / Unaided and Aided schools will be eligible for the examination.
- The students/girls who have passed in class-07 with minimum 55% marks (there will be a relaxation of 5% for SC and ST students) will be considered eligible to apply for the examination.
- There will be no obligation on the annual income of the guardian.
- 30 percent seats will be reserved for girls.
|Jharkhand CM Scholarship Yojna 2022||Dates / Links|
|➢Applications Starts From||31.03.2022|
|➢Download Notification||Click Here|
|➢JAC Website||Click Here|
|➢Watch Video||Click Here|
|➢Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|➢Follow Us on Google News||Click Here|
- The exam will be conducted in two sections. Each section will be of 90 minutes and questions will be of objective type (MCQ) in nature.
- Section- 1 Intellectual Ability Test – There will be a total of 90 questions under it, in which there will be questions related to Reasoning, English Proficiency and Hindi Proficiency, Reasoning to test the intellectual / logical ability of the students, under Analogy, Questions related to Classification, Numerical Series, Pattern Perception, Hidden Figure etc. will be covered with respect. The level of difficulty will be of class VII and VIII.
- Section-2:- Scholastic Aptitude Test – Under this, questions from Science, Social Science and Mathematics subjects (30 questions per subject) will be included. The total number of questions will be 90. All the questions will be under the syllabus of class 7 and 8.
- It will be mandatory for the student to get a minimum of 60 percent marks and 40 percent (35 percent for SC / ST student / student) marks in each of the sections in the competitive examination to be held for consideration of selection for scholarship. Those who score less than this will not be considered for selection.
Guidelines and Schedule for Submission of Examination Application Form
- .Govt./Govt./Kasturba/Model/Project/Minority/Unaided and aided school students/students will fill the online examination application form for this competitive examination.
- The concerned students will maintain their district, school and other information as desired on the website for filling the examination application form.
- The examination application form will be invited from 31.03.2022 to 30.04.2022 through the website of the Council.
- The filled examination application form will be forwarded by the concerned District Education Officer to the online council from 07.04.2022 to 03.05.2022. Forwarding the examination application form online using the ID and Password issued by the District Education Officer for class 08. do. According to the applications forwarded by the District Education Officer
The admit card can be issued by the council.
- The District Education Officer will download the list of online forwarded application forms from the Council’s website and dedicate it to the Council.
The date of downloading the admit card and exam will be published later.
All education officers, students studying in class 08 and their parents, concerned school heads and all others
The concerned are requested to ensure that wide publicity should be made regarding the inclusion of maximum number of students to make the Chief Minister’s Medha Scholarship Scheme (CMMSS) examination successful. So that the meaning of the competitive examination can be completed
and maximum benefit of state government scheme