JEE Main Registration 2022: NTA has released JEE Main 2022 application form at jeemain.nta.nic.in. The last date to fill JEE Mains Registration Form 2022 is March 31.
National Testing Agency (NTA) has notified in a short notification that JEE Main 2022 application correction facility will not be provided after the conclusion of the application process. Applicants appearing for the exam must fill in all the details in JEE Main Application Form 2022. In case of any discrepancy in JEE Mains 2022 application form, NTA will not allow the candidates to make changes.
JEE Main 2022 application form has been released on March 1 at jeemain.nta.nic.in. Applicants appearing for the exam will be able to fill JEE Mains application form till March 31.
JEE Main 2022 exam will be conducted in two sessions – April and May. JEE Mains 2022 for session 1 will be held on April 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, and 21 while session 2 will be held on May 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, and 29.
Steps to fill JEE Main Application Form 2022
- Visit the official website of NTA JEE Main – jeemain.nta.nic.in.
- Click on the direct link for JEE Mains Registration.
- Fill the registration form with personal information.
- Login to fill the application form.
- Fill the details in JEE Main Form 2022.
- Upload the required documents as per the specifications.
- Pay the application fee in online mode.
- Preview and submit the application form.
After filling out the form, applicants must check all the details carefully as NTA will not provide any correction window after the conclusion of the application process. Candidates will be able to choose the JEE Main exam center near their hometown.
- JEE Main 2022 eligibility criteria out; NTA confirms: only two attempts
- JEE-Main 1st and Second Exam Date
- How To Get Student Scholarship In India
- Truman State University announces scholarships for Indian students worth USD 10,000
This year NTA has made many changes in JEE Mains 2022. The exam conducting authorities have started the negative marking in section B, increasing the number of exam cities, the number of attempts, and others in India and abroad.