JAC Board: Jharkhand Academic Council Ranchi Jac has started the examination of Matric and Inter. Regarding this, how long to reach the examination center and what to take, Jac has issued some important notices that any students should know.
Jharkhand Academic Council Ranchi JAC has started the Matriculation and Inter examinations, there was a lot of enthusiasm on the faces of the students regarding the examination as well as the examination of the vocational subject was held on the first day in which the examination of the students was taken in a very malpractice free manner.
The new president of JAC gave best wishes to the students. JAC’s new chairman Dr. Anil Kumar Mahto wished the students all the best for the examination before the commencement of the examination. He said that the preparation for the matriculation and inter examination has been completed. Necessary guidelines have been issued regarding the examination. Our best wishes to the upcoming students.
- JAC Board Officials said:50% question from here JAC Chairman
- Top 5 Career Options After 12th
- Top 5 Best Career Options After 10th
- Top 10 Career Options After 12th Commerce Without Maths
By what time do students have to reach the examination center?
The examination of Matriculation and Inter (JAC Board 10th 12th Exam 2022) as you know has started from March 24, 2022, and here the examination is being conducted in two phases. Students have to reach their exam center half an hour or 1 hour before the commencement of the exam. Because the students do not have to face any kind of trouble.
So the students should first go to their classroom and which class has their roll number and keep it all in view so that the students can find their classroom at the time when the examination is starting. So that there is no problem, students should reach their center first and see all the things. So that you do not have to face any kind of trouble during the exam.
What can and cannot be carried to the examination center?
You can take all the things to the exam center but you cannot keep them in your classroom during the exam.
Know what can be taken and what cannot?
Don’t forget to take them with you.
- Admit card must be carried, without admit card you will not be allowed to sit in the examination hall.
- You can carry a pen, a pencil, a scale and whatever else is useful to you while taking the test.
- Water bottle, medicine, food can be taken, after you put the food in your bag, you can keep the rest with you in your class room.
- It will be mandatory for the students to wear masks.
- Students will have to follow social distancing at the centre.
- Do not bring any kind of electronic equipment, such as mobile, calculator, smart watch, bluetooth etc. If you take any of these by mistake, then before the start of the exam, put it in your bag and keep it out of your class room or else give the education in your class before the start of the exam.
If you are caught stealing with any electronic device you will be expelled from the exam.
Jac has issued a helpline number.
Jac has issued two helpline numbers regarding board exams. In which the candidates can get the information related to the examination. JAC Secretary Mahip Kumar Singh said that this helpline number has been issued to facilitate the problems ranging from finding the examination center to other problems.
Candidates can call this number from 9:00 AM to 6:00 PM.
Helpline Number: 7485093436,7485093433
We hope this (JAC Board: Very important guidelines for everyone regarding matriculation and inter exam) article will help you. All the best, have a Great Day 🙂