JAC Board 8th 9th 11th New Update 2022: JAC Board has completed the preparation of the class 8th board exam for the people of class 8th. Know what is the full news.
Ranchi: Jac Preparation for the 8th, 9th and 11th first term exam is complete. Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) has completed the preparation for the 8th, 9th, and 11th first term exam (JAC Board 8th 9th 11th 1st term exam 2022). On May 5 and 6, the examination will be held on the OMR sheet of the ninth, from May 7 to 9, on the 11th, and May 10 on the OMR sheet. For this, question papers and OMR sheets have been sent to the districts.In the examination centers set up for matriculation, the examination of class IX will be held and in the examination centers of Intermediate, there will be a separate examination center for class VIII at the district level.
You May Like:
- Anyone Can Study Computer Science at IIT Madras for Free, JEE Score Not Required
- How to prepare for JEE MAIN 2022? Expert tips and tricks
- JAC Board 11th Previous Year Model Paper [Download]
- Bank Of Baroda Job vacancy 2022 – Check Qualification
- JAC Board 9th And 11th Admit Card 2022 Downloading Link
- JAC Board Class 9th Time Table 2022 (Download)
JAC is currently taking the first term exam on the OMR sheet. There will be 40 objective-type questions, the answers to which will have to be marked on the OMR sheet by the examinees. After the examination of the first term, the examination of the second term will also be held in June. In this, candidates will have to give a written examination of 40-40 marks. Its schedule has not been released yet. After completing the remaining courses one month after the first term examination, the second term examination can be taken.