JAC 8th 9th 11th Term 2 Exam 2022: Jharkhand Academic Council Ranchi JAC has given important instruction regarding class VIII, IX, and 11th examinations, which all students should know.
Ranchi: Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC Board) will conduct the Term 2 examination of classes VIII, IX, and 11 (JAC Board Class 11th Term 2 Exam 2022) from June 16 in the state. Guidelines (JAC Board Class 9th Term 2 Exam 2022) have been issued by Jharkhand Academic Council (JAC) regarding this.
The first stage of examination of these classes is over which was taken on the OMR sheet. At the same time, the second stage examination will be on the answer sheet. Given by Jac. According to the information, short answer, very short answer and long answer questions will be asked in the second phase of the examination.
- JAC Class 9th Admit Card 2022 [Term-2 Download]
- JAC Class 11th Term 2 Admit Card 2022 [Download]
- JAC 10th 12th Result date 2022
- UP Board Result 2022: Class10th and 12th results to be announced
- JAC Board result 2022: Matric and Intermediate result coming soon
It is to be known that the syllabus of these classes (Class 8th Term 2 Exam 2022 Jac Board) has also been cut by 25 percent. The exam will be taken on the basis of a 75% syllabus. There are different syllabus prescribed for the Term 2 exam. After a 25 percent course cut, the remaining 75 percent syllabus is divided into two parts.
- JAC Board 8th 9th 11th Results Date 2022
- JAC Akanksha 40 Exam Time Table 2022
- JAC Class 8th 2nd Term Time Table 2022 ( Download)
- JAC Class 9th 2nd Term Time Table 2022 (Download)
- JAC Class 11th 2nd term Time Table 2022 (Download)
Not only this, the model question paper for class VIII, IX, and 11 board exams has also been released on the JAC website. Giving information in this regard, Jac Secretary Maheep Singh said that the first phase of the examination was held in a very peaceful environment.
And the second phase examination will also start on June 16. He said that all the preparations have been completed from the departmental level for conducting these examinations.