IBPS Recruitment: IBPS has announced a vacancy for Division Head (Technology Support Services). Check details here.
Institute of Banking Personnel Selection, IBPS has invited online applications for the appointment of Division Head (Technology Support Services) on a contract basis. Candidates can apply online through the IBPS website www.ibps.in.
This is an amazing job opportunity! Interested and eligible candidates are requested to complete the eligibility and other requirements which they should fulfill.
IBPS Recruitment 2022 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates must have passed Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in Electronics / Electronics & Telecommunication / Electronics & Communication / Electronics & Instrumentation / Computer Science / Information Technology / Computer Application and / or equivalent.
The incumbent should be an officer who is retired on retirement/voluntary retirement, retired under SBP VRS, issued under Exit Option Scheme, or who has left a Scheduled Commercial Bank or Central/State Government or Public Sector Undertaking Otherwise, 10 years post qualification experience in IT department before retirement with minimum.
- KGF 2 Movie Make Big Record: Yash Says
- E Kalyan Last Date 2022
- List of government jobs to apply for this month
- From SBI To Bank of Baroda All Bank Jobs Recruitment
IBPS Recruitment 2022: Age Limit
The candidate’s age should not be more than 61 years (as on 01.04.2022) i.e. candidate must have been born not earlier than 02.04.1961 (including date). Age norms will not be applicable for candidates already internally with IBPS under contractual agreement.
IBPS Recruitment 2022: How to Apply?
- Candidates have to first visit the website of IBPS and click on the home page to open the link and then click on the option “Click here to apply online” to open the online application form.
- Candidates are required to click on “Click here for new registration” to register their application by entering their basic information in the online application form. After that, a Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. They can re-open the saved data using the Provisional Registration Number and Password and edit the details if required.
- Candidates are required to upload their documents, photograph, and signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Uploading of Documents, Photographs, and Signature.
- Candidates are advised to fill out the online application themselves carefully as no change in any of the data filled in the online application will be possible/entertained. Before submitting the online application, candidates are advised to use the “Save and Next” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same, if required. No change is allowed after clicking on complete registration.
IBPS Recruitment 2022: Salary
Selected candidates will get a salary of Rs.25 Lakh CTC per year.
|IBPS Recruitment 2022||Direct Application Link|
|IBPS Recruitment 2022||Official Notification|
|Join Us On Telegram||Click Here|
|Follow Us On Google News||Click Here|