How to Score Well in Term 2: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) will not disclose the CBSE Term 1 Result 2022 today.
According to a board official, the results of the first term of CBSE 2022 will not be declared in February.
As per the previous sources, CBSE Class 10, 12 Results 2022 may be released this week. However, there is no official notification yet on CBSE Term 1 result date.
Students will be able to access CBSE Result 2022 by providing their roll number, date of birth, and other information.
They have been asked to keep an eye on the official websites of CBSE for the update of the result.
What is the process to check CBSE Result 2022?
- Visit the official website of CBSE cbse.gov.in or cbseresults.nic.in 2022.
- Go to ‘CBSE 10th Result 2022’ to check secondary exam scores. Class 12 students have to go to the link ‘CBSE 12th Result 2022’.
- On the screen, a result window will be displayed. Now, in the appropriate boxes, enter the student’s roll number, admit card ID, school number and date of birth.
- Then press the ‘Submit’ button.
- CBSE result for the year 2022 will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout or screenshot of CBSE Term 1 Exam Result 2022 and keep it somewhere safe for future reference.
8 Tips to help you prepare for CBSE Exams
CBSE 12th board exam is considered to be the most important exam for the candidates. As a result, there will be a lot of pressure on the students to perform well in the exam, which can lead to anxiety and stress. Here you will get the ultimate CBSE Class 12 Board Exam Preparation Tips 2022 Term 1 and Term 2 as well as a step-by-step guide for the subject-wise study plan.
- How to Score Good Marks in Class 12 Accountancy Paper
- Best tips to score high marks in math CBSE exam class 10
- Truman State University announces scholarships for Indian students worth USD 10,000
- 10 Google Certification Tips Will Help You
1. Start Preparation Early
After the start of the new academic year, you should start your exam preparation as soon as possible. So that you can develop your notes well and thoroughly review the entire CBSE 12th Syllabus before the main exam.
Many students neglect their studies at an early stage, limiting their ability to develop a thorough understanding of subjects and making it difficult to obtain good grades.
Students believe that they have a lot of time and start studying as soon as their exams are scheduled. So, this is the right way to prepare for today.
2. Know the Complete Syllabus and Exam Pattern
In order to study adequately for the CBSE Board Exams, you must be aware of the latest CBSE Class 12 Syllabus and Exam Pattern.
Check out the new CBSE Syllabus for Class 12th.
By determining the most recent grading system and weighting, you can examine individual chapters in a more thorough manner.
3. Make a chapter-by-chapter plan for Class 12. Revision Notes & More Problems to Solve
Theorems, equations, and procedures should be recorded in separate notebooks. After finishing each topic, you should summarize the various chapters and make a note. It will help you to understand the concept of the chapter during revision. This will also make it easier for you to read and review topics quickly.
4. Stay Calm and Take Breaks
You should take proper breaks between study sessions. If you will not take enough rest then your mind will get tired and as a result, your study ability will be affected.
Taking a 10-15 minute break every hour or two after you finish your studies can help.
5. Be Specific and Break Down Your Ideas into Achievable Goals
Make sure you are detailed in your study strategy. If you have started studying trigonometry, then you should focus on that topic only at that time. Do not make any detailed study plan for class 12. Make things simple for yourself and make sure you can do it on time.
6. Say No to Distractions and Remain Focused
You should isolate yourself from distracting sources like smartphones, social media, etc. while studying.
You should check it out if it adds value to your study, such as a curriculum vitae from YouTube. But make sure you have a fixed schedule for it.
If you avoid distractions, it will be much easier for you to concentrate on your studies. You should maintain concentration as much as possible. As a result, you can quickly eliminate the source of distraction.
7. Solve more problems CBSE Class 12 Question Papers
After completing your studies, it is a good idea to mentally prepare for the exam. The more you practice and answer the practice questions, the more confidence you will get. Students can also plan their exams with Oswal CBSE Term
2 sample papers for class 10 and 12 board exam 2022. Students will find different ways of learning:
- Self-assessment paper for Term 2 Board Exam March-April 2022
- Oswal CBSE Term 2 Sample Papers for Class 10 & 12 Board Exam 2022 Latest CBSE Sample Papers released on 14th January 2022 cover all the latest questions specified in it.
- On-tips notes and revision notes for quick revision
- CBSE Term 2 Sample Paper for Board Exam 2022 Class 10 & 12 Contains Mind Maps for Better Learning
- The Book provides (https://bit.ly/35DjK8h) Free Oswaal 360 E-Assessments based on the latest Typologies of Questions as per CBSE Term 2 Board Exams 2022
Here is the recommended link for CBSE Term 2 Sample Paper Class 10 for Board Exam 2022, Click Here (https://bit.ly/3M8Vnjp)
Here is the recommended link for CBSE Term 2 Sample Paper Class 12 for Board Exam 2022, Click Here (https://bit.ly/3M2ez2p)
8. Learn how to manage your time and increase your speed.
You will learn time management by studying relevant study material and answering several questions from sample papers and previous year exams. This will come in handy while answering questions in the actual exam.
You will become more familiar with any type of question by solving a variety of problems. As a result, you can quickly increase your problem-solving speed.