How to prepare for JEE MAIN 2022: Here are some tips for preparing to be shared by experts to get a high score in JEE Mains 2022.
JEE Main 2022: More than 1 million candidates try JEE every year. The dream of enrolling in a good engineering department makes this exam very popular and competitive. India is known for its engineers who are driving the world’s technological growth. Joint entrance exams are held at two levels: main and advanced. JEE main is about to be held all over India in the next few months. JEE Main 2022 Session 1 is scheduled from June 20th to June 29th, 2022. Session 2 is also scheduled from July 21st to July 30th, 2022.
In this article, we’ll look at some tips for improving your score on the JEE main exam.
- The first and most important step to getting a high score in JEE Main is to have a strategy to try the exam. Students need to try multiple mock exams before the actual exam and develop a strategy that allows him / her to get the maximum score.
- To answer what the various strategies we can say, it may be one strategy to first try the subject with the greatest command.
- Choosing and trying a simple question from all three subjects first can be another strategy.
- Many students also use optional removal and back calculation methods to get answers to some questions. This could be another very important strategy for increasing the score.
Therefore, trying different strategies / strategy combinations in a practice exam will help students decide which one is best for them.
- Current Affairs of 5 May – Daily Current Affairs
- 30 Day Strategy To Crack JEE Mains
- JEE Main 2022 admit card for session 1- how to check
- JEE Main 2022: High scoring chapters and topics for PCM
DIRECTION OF COURSE REVISION
Another tip is the direction of course revision. Everyone knows that JEE as an exam is very conceptual. There are certain sections that are very important from a revision perspective. Looking at the individual topics of mathematics, quadratic equations, application of derivatives, parabolas, complex numbers, and P & C can be important topics for last-minute revisions.
- In physics, heat and thermodynamics, waves, rotational mechanics, modern physics and optics can be considered important.
- When it comes to chemistry, almost every topic is equally important.
- According to experts, questions from topics such as environmental chemistry, chemistry in everyday life, and metallurgy have increased in recent years.
- These are topics that students do not focus too much on and lose points. Another important thing is the revision of inorganic chemistry. Inorganic chemistry is because it is the only part that needs to be robbed.
- The courses in inorganic chemistry are so vast that it is almost impossible to learn everything. Therefore, students should have a copy of a memo containing all important matters that can be revised a few days before the exam.
IMPORTANCE OF STRESS REDUCTION
Finally, I would like to focus on the importance of stress reduction. Mental stress can make a huge difference in competitive exams. It is very important to have a stress relief plan in one place.
Students should do yoga or play sports for at least 30 minutes a day to refresh their mind and body.
Following a healthy diet is also very important. Staying away from the results and focusing on working hard is the key to JEE’s success.