Applications are now open for Flywire Charitable Foundation Academic Scholarship 2022. The Flywire Charitable Foundation aims to improve equality, access, and affordability for underrepresented individuals and communities.
2022 Academic Scholarships will be awarded to students in four different academic categories: Social Justice, Global Health, Global Citizenship, and Environmental Sustainability.
- Social justice: As social justice issues, including but not limited to policing,anti-LGBTQ legislation, religious persecution, sexism, racism, and sexual violence continue to dominate the world news the need for significant social justice reform has only increased. These scholarships will be awarded to tomorrow’s leaders who are committed to eradicating racism, violence, systemic impulses, and other acts of dogmatism.
- Global health: As individuals and communities around the world continue to overcome the challenges of a global epidemic, it’s clear that there’s a strong need for innovative approaches to ameliorate global health. These scholarships will be awarded to scholars who are committed to perfecting health issues and quality of life for individuals all over the world.
- Global citizenship: As global conflicts have escalated across the world stage, this time has uncovered the significance of elevating humanity when addressing challenges across social, political, and profitable issues. literacy in this order will be awarded to scholars who embody their own description of being a global citizen with the purpose of making a positive impact on their community and the world.
- Environmental sustainability: The most important resource we have is a healthy planet, yet ongoing threats to environmental health are threatening our livelihoods. Scholarships in this category will be awarded to students who are actively fighting climate change and other risks to our planet to create a more sustainable environment for all future generations.
- A total of eight scholarships of $5,000 USD each will be awarded.
- Get Rs. 50,000 scholarship plus incentives: SBI’s Youth for India Fellowship
- Todays Current Affairs: 1 June 2022
- The scholarship is open to undergraduate and graduate students worldwide.
- Matriculating and currently, enrolled students are welcome to apply.
- Open to all heads.
- Each student can apply for only one of the four scholarship categories.
A selection committee consisting of Flywire Charitable Foundation members and diverse global Flywire employees will review each application individually. The criteria used in the selection process are:
- Adherence to Prompt: The applicant meets all requirements, clearly addresses the questions asked by Flywire, and demonstrates how their studies relate to the scholarship they have chosen.
- Persistence: The aspirant provides a clear overview of their personality, interests, and values and shows substantiation of determination and adaptability when faced with obstacles.
- Leadership: The aspirant describes their personal, academic, and/ or career pretensions and indicates how their educational hobbies are helping them achieve stated pretensions.
All eligible applicants have to fill out the application form.
It is necessary to submit an essay in response to the indication below within the application form. The essay must be one-page type (12-point standard style font, 1-inch margin) in PDF format. All applications must be submitted in English.
In your detailed essay, answer the following questions clearly:
- Tell about yourself: What are you studying and at which school?
- What obstacles have you had to overcome to further your studies?
- What do you hope to achieve from your education and how does this relate to the scholarship subject you have chosen?