Flipkart jobs for freshers: Flipkart has an amazing job opportunity for those who want to start their career now; Find Details Inside
In a recent job posting, India’s largest e-commerce marketplace Flipkart announced that they are recruiting freshers as industrial trainees. This is a great opportunity for you to start your career!
Flipkart Recruitment 2022 Details:
Position Offered: Industrial Trainee (CA Intern)
Skills Required: Data Analytics, Problem-solving, Excellent Communication
Location: Bangalore, Karnataka
Years Of Exp: 0 to 1 Years
About the role: The company is looking for a motivated accounting intern who is ready to apply knowledge of financial terms and principles to an authentic real-world experience.
- Participate/assist in CMS project (Cash Management Solution) with associated cost and analysis of alternative solutions
- Calculate return on investment
- Develop MIS around unused floats
- Help assess opportunities for further streamlining the process/creating and documenting SOPs
Flipkart Recruitment: Eligibility
Educational Qualifications: The candidate must have completed his graduation, IPCC cleared both groups, completed 2 years article ship, and should be available for a period of 15 months (Including 3 months exam leave). He should also have a full CA PCC.
- How to get YouTube Premium Free
- How to stand out in the competitive job market
- Netflix says that the world saves 195 years in a day just by ‘skipping intro’
- UPPSC Recruitment 2022 Apply Online Now
How to Apply for Flipkart Vacancy 2022?
- Log on to the official website of Flipkart.
- Next, go to the “Careers” section on Home (alternatively, you can click on the link below).
- Find and select the required notification on that page.
- Read the notification and click on “Apply Online” on that page.
- Fill the application form and click on “Submit” button.
- Print the registration form for future purposes.
Workplace Equality at Flipkart
We pride ourselves on being an equal opportunity employer and are committed to fostering a diverse workplace culture where everyone is valued regardless of who they are, race, color, age, belief, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, regardless of nationality, marital status. , professional pedigree, physical ability, veteran status, or any other characteristics.