CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022: Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has started Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child Read this to get full details
CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022:
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE Single Girl Child Scholarship 2022) has started Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child. The registration process for this scheme has started. All single girls who have passed class 10 from CBSE schools in 2022 and are studying in class 11 from CBSE affiliated schools can apply for the scholarship online through the official website of CBSE – www.cbse.gov.in.
To fill the scholarship form, online registration can be done till 14 November 2022.
The verification of the scholarship form will be done by the school from 21 October to 21 November 2022.
- Diwali 2022: Make 2 great bread recipes for children on the festival
- Treatment is not for silky hair, use these packs
- CBSE 10th 12th Exam 2023: When will the date sheet be released? Officials told that this day may continu
Learn what is Single Girl Child Scholarship:
The objective of this scholarship scheme is to provide scholarships to meritorious girl students who are the only child of their parents. Under this scheme, during 11th-12th, girl students will be given a scholarship of Rs 500 per month for two years.
Know what is the eligibility for the scholarship?
To apply for this scholarship, it is necessary that the student should have passed 10th and 12th examination from a school affiliated to CBSE. Along with this, it is necessary for this application that the girl student should be the only child of her parents and have secured 60 percent or more marks in 10th class. To get information related to eligibility, click on the link of scholarship given below.
CBSE said that, “The aim of this scholarship is to promote education among the students and encourage meritorious students. Please note that the scholarship will be renewed for one year.”
CBSE Scholarship 2022 How to Register:
- First of all go to the official website cbse.gov.in for the application.
- After that click on scholarship link on the homepage of the website.
- After clicking on the link click on the Guidelines and Application Forms 2022/Apply Online link and choose the wink of Girl Child Scholarship.
- Now Click on the CBSE Merit Scholarship Scheme for Single Girl Child of Class X for Renewal link.
- To fill the application form, students have to enter their roll number and date of birth.
- Finally submit your form and then SGCS-X will verify the application.
The scholarship will be updated for a period of one year i.e. successful completion of class 11 and the student has secured 50 percent or more marks in class 11 and promoted to class 12. Hardcopy of any offline application/request will not be accepted. For more related details candidates can refer to the official site of CBSE.