CBSE Board will release the CBSE Class 12th Term 1 Result 2022 online at cbseresults.nic.in, cbse.gov.in. Know CBSE result date, website and latest updates here.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) is expected to release the CBSE Term 1 Result 2022 for class 12th in a few days. CBSE 10th Result 2022 will be declared online at cbse.gov.in and cbseresults.nic.in. Meanwhile, the Supreme Court dismissed the petition against offline board exam 2022, saying the “petition is wrong, premature” and said, “let the authorities decide.” Therefore, now the board examinations will be held as per the schedule.
Regarding CBSE Term 1 result, earlier, a CBSE official informed that it is likely to announce the CBSE exam result 2022 for class 12th this week.
Earlier, the HPBOSE and CISCE boards have declared the class 12th term 1 results on Twitter. Students are asking CBSE Board when will be declared CBSE Result 2021-22 for Term 1.
- CBSE 12th 2nd Term Practical Exam Date 2022
- JEE Advanced Exam Date 2022, Exam won’t be held abroad
- CBSE Class 10th Term 1 Result 2022
How to Check CBSE Term 1 Result 2022 Class 12?
Students can check their CBSE term 1 result 2022 online by following the steps given below:
- Go to the official website: cbseresults.nic.in.
- Click on the ‘CBSE Result 2022 Term 1’ link.
- Enter a student’s roll number, date of birth, admit card ID and school number.
- Press the ‘Submit’ button.
- CBSE exam result 2022 will be displayed on the screen.
- Take a printout or screenshot of the CBSE Online result marksheet and keep it safe to use later.
Websites to check CBSE Class 12 Result 2022
CBSE Result 2022 Link (to be activated)
- CBSE result 2022 class 12th term 1
CBSE term 1 result 2022 still not declared
CBSE Term 1 results are yet to be released. The students who appeared for the exam are eagerly waiting for the result. The result will be uploaded on the official website of CBSE cbse.nic.in after the release.
You May Like This
- 2022 IPL Divided into 2 Groups
- Airtel India Is Hiring Freshers 2022
- Top 5 Free Online Courses by MIT and Standford
- Wipro Big Recruitment for Freshers 2022