CBSE Class 10th Term 1 Result 2022 has been declared. CBSE has sent the results to the schools through email. See How to check CBSE Class 10th Result 2022.
CBSE Class 10th result 2022: The Central Board of Secondary Education has released the Class 10th Term 1 result. Lakhs of students who appeared for the class 10th exam were waiting for the result. CBSE, however, has not released the result on its official website but has sent the result through email to the respective schools.
The CBSE board has decided to share the results of class 10 students with schools over email. After downloading and processing the result the schools will be able to share the marks obtained by the students with them. Meanwhile, it is expected that the board may also release the CBSE 10th Term 1 result online at cbseresults.nic.in.
- CBSE Term 2 Date Sheet 2022 for class 10 and 12th released, Download Now
- CBSE Class 10th and 12th Term 1 Result 2022 will release this week on cbse.nic.in?
- Xiaomi VS iPhone, which one is better?
- Women employees need compassionate transfer policies: Supreme Court
It is noted that there is no update yet on the declaration of class 12th class 1 result. Although it is expected to be out by the end of this week.
This year the board is conducting the exam in two terms. Term 1 result for class 12 is out and Term 2 dates have been announced by the board. The final result will be prepared only after the calculation of marks for both Term I and Term II. Here are the steps that can be followed to download the result.
Websites to check results once uploaded
How to get CBSE 10th Term 1 Result from Schools
Candidates need to know from their schools when and how they will get their results. Schools will have to download the results of their students from the email sent by the CBSE Board. After processing and downloading the result, schools will be able to share the result with them.
How To Check CBSE Term 1 Class 10 Result 2022 Online After Uploaded
- Step 1 – To check the result of Board Exam 2022, candidates need to visit the official website of CBSE – cbse.nic.in
- Step 2 – On the homepage, click on the link that reads “CBSE 10th Term 1 Result 2022”.
- Step 3 – Then candidates have to enter their roll number and date of birth.
- Step 4 – After submission, class 10 and 12 results will be displayed on the screen
- Step 5 – Students are advised to download it and take a printout of it for future use.
CBSE Term 1 result for class 12: Here’s how to check on Digilocker
- To check CBSE Term 1 Result 2022, visit the official website digilocker.gov.in.
- Enter your mobile number or Aadhar card and enter the six digit PIN that was created during registration
- Click on the scorecard download link to check the result
- Enter the required information and download your result