CBSE class 10 term 1 results 2022: The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has declared the CBSE Term 1 Class 10 Exam Result.
The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) has declared the CBSE Term 1 Class 10 Exam Result. The board has sent the students’ Term 1st class 10th mark sheets to the respective schools. Only the theory paper results of the CBSE Class 10th Term 1 exam were sent to the schools as they already had the results of practical exams.
Schools have been informed by CBSE about the performance of Class X to Class I exams. Only scores, in principle, are reported as internal assessment/practical scores are already available with the schools.
— CBSE HQ (@cbseindia29)
This year the board is conducting class 10th and 12th examination in two-term i.e. term 1 and term 2. The first term of the class 10 board exam started from 30 November to 11 December. CBSE class 10th and 12th examinations were objective-based. -Type questions.
- CBSE Class 10th Term 1 Result 2022 Declared, Board Sent 10th Results to the School Via Email
- Top 10 Career Options After 12th Commerce Without Maths
- Top 5 Career Options After 12th
How To Check CBSE Term 1 Class 10 Result 2022 Online After Uploaded
- Step 1 – To check the result of Board Exam 2022, candidates need to visit the official website of CBSE – cbse.nic.in
- Step 2 – On the homepage, click on the link that reads “CBSE 10th Term 1 Result 2022”.
- Step 3 – Then candidates have to enter their roll number and date of birth.
- Step 4 – After submission, class 10 and 12 results will be displayed on the screen
- Step 5 – Students are advised to download it and take a printout of it for future use.
CBSE Term 1 result for class 12: Here’s how to check on Digilocker
- To check CBSE Term 1 Result 2022, visit the official website digilocker.gov.in.
- Enter your mobile number or Aadhar card and enter the six digit PIN that was created during registration
- Click on the scorecard download link to check the result
- Enter the required information and download your result