CBSE Class 10 and 12 term 2 exam: CBSE is conducting Term 2 board exams for class 10 and 12 from today. Students must know the guidelines and instructions here.
The Central Board of Secondary Education, CBSE will start the 10th and 12th board exams today, April 26, 2022. CBSE Term 2 Board Exam 2022 will be conducted in offline mode from 10:30 AM to 12:30 PM. CBSE Class 10 Term 2 exam will continue till May 24, 2022. Whereas the CBSE Class 12 exam will end on June 15, 2022.
In class 10 exam, students will appear for subjects like Painting, Gurung, Rai, Tamang, Sherpa, and Thai. Entrepreneurship, beauty, and wellness paper exam will be conducted for class 12th students. They should follow the COVID-19 guidelines such as wearing a mask and avoiding gathering near the exam center.
CBSE Joint Secretary Sanyam Bhardwaj had directed that no relaxation should be given in the preparation for COVID-19. He had informed that separate rooms will be provided to the students who test positive for COVID-19 to appear in the CBSE Term 2 Board Exam 2022. The board is paying Rs 5,000 to each exam center, Rs 5 per candidate per day, for an infrared thermometer. School sanitization.
- CBSE 10th and 12th Result 2022 Likely by First Week of July
- Study Tips For The Exam Season
- How to Score Well in CBSE Term 2 Exam
- CBSE Class 10th and 12th Best Study Material for Term 2 Exam 2022
- How To Check CBSE Class 10 & 12th Term 2 Result 2022
CBSE Exam Guidelines And Instructions
- Students appearing for CBSE Board Exams must carry their CBSE Admit Card to the exam hall.
- They have to reach the examination hall at least 30-45 minutes before to avoid any hassle.
- The use of mobile phones, gadgets, and other electronic products is prohibited.
- They Must follow the COVID-19 guidelines like wearing a mask and avoid gathering.
- The use of any unfair means will be strictly dealt with.
- Read all the instructions mentioned in the copy of the timetable carefully to avoid any inconvenience.
This year, the board will declare the final CBSE result after Term 2 in 2022. CBSE had decided that the results of CBSE Term 2 will also be declared for the students who are absent in the CBSE Term 1 or Term 2 board exams 2022. However, CBSE Class 12 students who could not appear in both the conditions will not be allowed to appear in the compartment examination.
What items are allowed in exam centers for CBSE second term exams?
In the examination centre, students are allowed to bring only those items which are allowed. These items are mentioned on the admit card and even on the exam center guidelines present on the official website. Before entering the examination centre, all students shall ensure that they will not have any material that may be used to enhance the effectiveness of applicants in the examination or to create a threat to the safety and security of the examination.